On behalf of everyone at Montana Hudson, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19—this includes not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose jobs and schools have been impacted and so many more. Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
The situation is changing rapidly, causing slight delays on shipping. The estimated times below are not guaranteed during this worldwide crisis.
Due to our exclusive partnership with DHL and Fedex, normally we are able to ship Worldwide and delivery is within 7-10 business days after an order has been placed. However, due to the unfortunate pandemic, it may take a slight amount more time to create and ship our handmade products. But please note we are doing our best to get our products out to you in a timely manner. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
UPDATE: In order to serve you better, we have recently updated our shipping partner to Fedex in the US, who has shown a better track record for consistent, prompt delivery.
There is no question this is a time of great uncertainty. While we don't know exactly what the future may hold, we feel confident that by sticking together and supporting each other, we'll emerge from this stronger than before.
Thank you for your loyalty,
Montana Hudson Team
PLEASE NOTE: DHL and Fedex do NOT ship to PO Boxes and shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAXES
- Customs charges, if applicable, have to be paid by the customer once the shipment arrives at the destination country.
- The charges will vary from country to country depending on local taxes. Please contact your local tax authorities for more information
- Customs Clearance will be handled by FedEx and DHL. You just have to pay the customs charges to the associate at the time of delivery
- If a customer refuses to pay customs, the shipment will either be destroyed at the destination or returned to origin, in both cases the customer is not eligible for a refund
- Delays made in customs clearance are not controllable and hence the customer has to contact the local office of courier partner for assistance in obtaining the product
By placing an order with Montana Hudson, customer agrees to accept the shipping and delivery policy.